Become a dues-paying member!
Building an independent grassroots organization takes resources and commitment. To ensure that our group is around for the long term and remains self-funded, we invite you to become a dues-paying, voting member in Indivisible Berks. Here are FIVE REASONS WHY:
1. Members have a stake in our shared future. Being a member of Indivisible Berks means sharing ownership and responsibility for our future. Together we’re building a an army of regular people actively engaged in making government work for all of us, not just the privileged few.
2. Members build power. Power is the ability to achieve purpose, said Dr. King. Without it, we are literally powerless against the forces threatening our health, our democracy, our very lives. Our elected officials sit up and take notice when hundreds of constituents come calling, and if they don't, we'll vote them out.
3. Members shape our work and direction. As a member, you're invited to participate in a monthly teleconference and give input and feedback through regular member surveys.
4. Members get swell, conversation-starting premiums. Paying dues is an important expression of your ownership of Indivisible Berks. As an added bonus, we’re giving away some terrific premiums designed to spark conversations with friends and neighbors -- “liberty & justice for all” bumper stickers, pocket Constitutions, and Indivisible Berks tote bags.
5. Members attend an annual meeting (and party, of course). Members from all over the Berks County come together to see all of the work we’ve done, share stories, and to get an in depth look at the next year's budget. Hint: by 2020 we hope to have an office and staff who are paid a living wage.
Choose the amount and frequency that works for you -- monthly, quarterly or annually. Recurring is best!
If you prefer not to use the online form, please mail your check payable to INDIVISIBLE BERKS to
2669 Shillington Road, Suite 408
Sinking Spring PA 19608
Your contribution benefits Indivisible Berks, a 501c4 organization, and is not tax-deductible.