1) Go to the Google News site
2) Search for the news you are interested in. example: "Berks PA"
3) A list of news items that match your search, will be displayed.
4) At the bottom of the list, click on the "Create Alert" link (see image on right)
5) The Google Alert page should be displayed. Click on the "Show Options" dropdown (see image on right)
6) Change the Deliver To option to RSS. It is the dropdown menu option at the bottom.
7) Hit the Create Alert button. You should now be on your Alert - List of Alerts page. The new alert you just created, should now have an RSS link (it looks like the WiFi signal on a cell phone). Right-click to bring up the context menu and select copy link
8) Add an Feed Reader widget from the More section of the Build Menu to your Weebly page that you are building
9) Click on the Feed Reader to open it's context menu. Paste the feed link (from step 7) into the text box. See the sample Feed Reader to the right.